Preach brings the message, “Compromising Your Principles.”
- Which of your principles are negotiable, which are not?
- When Christians compromise their godly principles they walk dangerously close to the edge.
- Compromise can be good when it causes cooperation and doesn’t take away from your moral values.
- How many times have you said “I can handle it,” before you can’t?
- Every time we compromise, it makes it a little easier to disobey God.
1 Kings 9:11
1 Kings 9:4-5
2 Corinthians 6:14
Our Sunday services are streamed live at 9:00 am and 11:00 am on our Facebook page: Crosspointe Facebook Page
Instagram: Crosspointe Instagram Page
Listen to sermons on SoundCloud: Crosspointe SoundCloud Page
Church Calendar: Crosspointe Calendar