Hospital Visitation is an important outreach at Crosspointe that provides services for the church family, their loved ones and friends, surrounding community, and bikers who go down. This ministry travels to the one in need, regardless of their location. Additionally, you never know when the phone will ring and the Lord requires us to respond.
Servants in this ministry:
- Address spiritual needs of hospital patients and their loved ones, aligned with patients’ values and preferences
- Provide competent and compassionate spiritual care
- Offer spiritual presence and listening during times of suffering and despair
- Comfort patients using inspirational resources important to them, such as blessing, prayer, meditation, or reading of Scripture
- Work to mitigate spiritual pain and to address end-of-life fears and hopes