Online Giving at Crosspointe
Crosspointe has made the Tithe.ly web browser application available to enable one-time giving or a recurring giving using a web browser using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
To send a one-time donation, or to set up a recurring donation, click the “Give” button.
Tithe.ly Website Walkthrough
The below video explains online giving. Below the video is a walkthrough for using the online system.
Note: After creating your account, before you can give, you need to use the Find a Church search feature, you’ll see this after logging in. Once you find Crosspointe Biker Church, the system will remember your search.
When you click the “Give” button, you’ll be taken to the below green Tithe.ly page. Here you’ll sign in with your email and password, or you can create a new account by clicking the “Create Account” button.
If you have given once before when you click the “Give” button you’ll be asked for your Tithe.ly PIN number (below gray image) and then taken to the “Crosspointe Biker Church” giving page (bottom image).
If you see this page with the “Login / Sign Up” in the upper right corner, click “Login / Sign Up” so that you can sign in or create an account.”
Enter your Tithe.ly PIN when prompted by this page.
(see below image that has matching numbers)
- Enter the amount
- Select the fund to contribute to
- At the bottom, select either Credit Card or Bank Account. Clicking one of these changes the options in #4 below.
- Select the Card or Bank Account to use.
- To “Cover card processing fees”, click the switch to the right. If you click the switch, it will turn green, you’re indicating you will cover the small transaction fee as part of your gift. The processing fees are:
Bank Account: 1% + .30 cents
Credit Card: 2.9% + .30 cents
AMEX: 3.5% + .30 cents
- To “Setup automated giving” click the switch to the right. If you click the switch, it will turn green, you’re indicating that you would like to set up a recurring donation.
- Click the Give button with the dollar amount to process this donation.